Tuesday, January 26, 2010

On my radar...


Well, I have a lot of stuff coming up in the near future, so I thought I should share a taste of what is on the menu...

This Sunday is one of the penultimate culinary experiences of my or anyone's lives...I am dining at Per Se. (Cue the sound of angels singing and a light shining from the sky.)

Right after that, Luke's Kitchen is hosting back to back seven course tasting dinners. The first for our more experienced and daring diners and the second to ease newer guests into the format. We also just comitted to doing three tasting dinners during Maplewood's Restaurant Week in March.

We follow that  with Super Bowl Sunday and my take on porchetta. I have a fanatical love for all things pork and all things that take hours to cook. I also was very dissapointed with Porchetta in NYC. My turn.

The next few weeks are up in the air, but towards the end of February...The Breslin! I have been a huge fan of The Spotted Pig for awile now and can't wait to try their newest outpost and shrine to meat and gluttony.

So, that's the plan for now...who knows what is going to pop up in the meantime. I mean...it is Restaurant Week in NYC, so anything can happen.

No comments: